A credit card payment system is available for making payments to the Radioactive Materials Program and the X-ray Program. Radioactive Materials Program licensees may pay their initial application, annual license fee and reciprocity fees using this system. X-ray registrants may pay their tube and inspection fees using this system.
|CYBERDATA PAYMENT SITE|
- If using Internet Explorer 10: If you are using Internet Explorer 10 to access the Cyberdata credit card site and receiving an error message, try the following to correct:
1. Click the Gear icon at the top right of the IE window
2. Select Internet Options
3. Select the Advanced tab
4. Scroll to the bottom
5. Check that Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2 are checked
- Facility ID / License Number Field must be 5 Characters: The Facility ID field for X-ray and the License Number field for Radioactive Material requires 5 characters to be entered. Please enter zeros (0) before your Facility ID Number and your License Number to ensure that 5 characters are entered.
- If you have any questions please call the Office at 804-864-8150.
Office of Radiological Health | 109 Governor Street, 7th Floor | Richmond, VA 23219
Telephone (804) 864-8150 | Fax: (804) 864-8155