If you have never logged into the Virginia EMS Portal click here for more information. For more information on how to navigate and access the Virginia EMS Portal, please click here to download the EMS Provider Portal Quick Guide.
The best browser to use with the EMS Portal is Google Chrome and Safari on a Mac—you must allow for pop-ups.
- If you are using FireFox, Opera or Microsoft Edge—there are known issues with the EMS Portal not functioning well with these browsers.
- The EMS Portal does not work well with the browsers on Android phones and tablets and some older versions of iPhones and iPads running iOS 10 or earlier.
- There are also known issues with Chromebooks.
Are you having difficulty accessing the Virginia EMS Portal?
- Click here to reset your password.
- Call the the Office of EMS and speak to Crystal Cuffley at 804-888-9102 or Help Desk Tickets can be submitted via e-mail at: OEMS-AppSupport@vdh.virginia.gov. The OEMS Help Desk staff is available Monday – Friday during normal business hours, except for state/federal holidays.
Virginia EMS Portal Quick Guides
The following is a list of Quick Guides available to help familiarize EMS providers and Education Coordinators on various modules and functionalities within the Virginia EMS Portal.