To schedule a fingerprinting appointment, please follow these simple instructions. Your application cannot be finalized and a certification issued until your have completed your fingerprinting through Fieldprint.
1. In order to apply to have your fingerprints taken, you will need to be enrolled in your EMS training program and approved by your Course Coordinator before moving forward.
- You will need to know your Program Director or Course Coordinator’s first and last name.
2. Visit http://fieldprintvirginia.com
3. Click on the “Schedule an Appointment” button.
4. Enter an email address under “New Users/Sign Up” and click the “Sign Up” button. Follow the instructions for creating a Password and Security Question and then click “Sign Up and Continue”.
5. Enter the Fieldprint Code FPVS999NC when requested.
6. Enter your EMS/certification number and the name of the Education Coordinator who announced the course to the Office of EMS. (This may not be the instructor who will be conducting your class so make sure you provide the correct name.)
7. Enter the contact and demographic information required by the FBI and schedule a fingerprint appointment at the location of your choosing.
8. At the end of the process, print the Confirmation Page. Take the Confirmation Page with you to your fingerprint appointment, along with two forms of identification.
9. If you have any questions or problems, contact Katie Hodges (email@example.com) at the Office of EMS.