The financial assistance for Emergency Medical Services Grants Program, known as the Rescue Squad Assistance Fund (RSAF) Grant Program is a multi-million dollar grant program for Virginia non-profit EMS agencies and organizations. Items eligible for funding include EMS equipment and vehicles, computers, EMS management programs, courses/classes and projects benefiting the recruitment and retention of EMS members. Access E-Gift at: Click Here
Nasal Naloxone for EMS Agencies (NNEA) – Fall 2019 Cycle – GRANT OPPORTUNITY
This grant opportunity provides nasal naloxone to licensed emergency medical services (EMS) agencies at no cost for use by certified EMS personnel to reverse the effects of opioid related drug overdoses. Applications must be received through E-GIFT with all appropriate e-signatures by the application deadline, December 31, 2019.
Nasal Naloxone for EMS Agencies (NNEA) – Fall 2019 Cycle – Grant Opportunity Announcement
Nasal Naloxone for EMS Agencies – E-Gift User Guide for Licensed EMS Agencies
Nasal Naloxone for EMS Agencies – E-Gift Operational Medical Director (OMD) User Guide
- EMS-Grant Information Funding Tool (E-Gift)
- Access E-Gift Here – Click here to access the new E-Gift application
For assistance please contact OEMS-AppSupport@vdh.virginia.gov.
E-Gift User Guides for Licensed EMS Agencies – A licensed EMS Agency is an agency that is authorized by the Office of EMS to provide emergency medical services in the state as an EMS agency.
- E-Gift Authorized Agent User Guides – Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-Gift Financial Officer User Guides – Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-Gift OMD User Guide
- E-Gift Licensed EMS Agency Super User Guide
E-Gift User Guide for Non-Licensed EMS Agencies – A non-licensed EMS Agency is an agency that is not authorized by the Office of EMS to provide Emergency medical services in the state, for example EMS Regional Council, Community College, Sheriff’s Office, 911 Centers, and Volunteer Fire Department.
- E-Gift Authorized Agent User Guides – Non-Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-Gift Financial Officer User Guides – Non-Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-Gift User Guide for Grantees
- Fall 2019 RSAF Technical Assistance Webinar
- Financial Assistance Review Committee
- RSAF SCORING CRITERIA – Please see the update to the RSAF General Grant Information, how to calculate your agency’s score.
- To access your grant information please log in to E-Gift and follow the directions in the E-Gift User Guide for Award Grantees.
- All RSAF grants awarded by OEMS must now be registered in Virginia’s eProcurement Portal (eVA), in order to receive reimbursement payments through OEMS | OEMS Vendor Instructions (missing)| eVA registration information
- Pursuant to the Virginia Emergency Medical Services Regulations 12VAC5-31-2850 Emergency awards. OEMS will accept Emergency Grant Applications at anytime from applicable agencies that have demonstrated a need arising from a natural or manmade disaster as defined in §44-146.16 of the Code of Virginia.
- 2019 Consolidated Grants Product Price List
- OEMS Price Listing (January 2016)
- General Grant Information – General RSAF Grant information including Priorities for Funding, Items Not Eligible for Funding, Review Process, Evaluation Criteria, and Grading Scale.
- Special Condition 32 – Instructions for Managing your Vehicles in VPHIB
- VPHIB Questionnaire
- Virginia Department of Fire Programs – Conference and Education Assistance Grant – The purpose of the Conference and Education Assistance Grant Program is to provide needed financial support for training conferences and seminars sponsored by Virginia-based non-profit organizations that further the education of fire and emergency services personnel throughout the Commonwealth. Applications will be received and reviewed annually and shall be postmarked by May 1 each year for the immediately following fiscal year.
- Virginia Grants Portal – This site allows you to navigate through millions of dollars in federal, state, and private funding opportunities that are made available to agencies, organizations and individuals for a variety of critical needs. This is a one-stop resource that compiles and regularly updates these often hard to find opportunities. Virginia Grants also offers important resources for navigating the complex grants-application process.
- RSAF Grant Awards (December 2019)
Phone: (804) 888-9106
Fax: (804) 371-3108
Phone: (804) 888-9105
Fax: (804) 371-3108