The financial assistance for Emergency Medical Services Grants Program, known as the Rescue Squad Assistance Fund (RSAF) Grant Program is a multi-million dollar grant program for Virginia non-profit EMS agencies and organizations. Items eligible for funding include EMS equipment and vehicles, computers, EMS management programs, courses/classes and projects benefiting the recruitment and retention of EMS members. Access E-Gift at: Click Here
Nasal Naloxone for EMS Agencies – NO COST Grant Opportunity for Licensed EMS Agencies – Deadline February 28, 2018
- Grant Announcement
- User Guide for Authorized Agent
- User Guide for Financial Officer
- User Guide for OMD
- Supporting Documentation
E-Gift – Quick Links:
- Next Grant Cycle: February 1 – March 15, 2018
Application Deadline: March 15, 2018
Note: All Applications MUST be submitted via the new E-Gift Application.
- RSAF SCORING CRITERIA – This scoring criteria will be implemented during the Spring 2017 (06/17) RSAF grant cycle, please see the update to the RSAF General Grant Information.
- Access E-Gift Here – Click here to access the new E-Gift application
- RSAF Grant Awards (July 1, 2017)
To access your grant information please log in to E-Gift and follow the directions in the E-Gift User Guide for Award Grantees.
- Licensed EMS Agencies – An agency authorized by the OEMS to provide emergency medical services in the state as an EMS agency. Contact your Agency’s Super User to have your E-Gift account created.
- Non-Licensed EMS Agencies – An agency that is not authorized by the OEMS to provide emergency medical services in the state, for example EMS Regional Council, Community College, Sheriff’s Office, 911 Centers, and Volunteer Fire Department. Click on the blue “Click here to Sign up” button on the e-gift log in screen to get started.
- ALL INVOICES and REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION can be uploaded throught the E-Gift system (download the E-Gift User Guide for Award Grantees)
- All RSAF grants awarded by OEMS must now be registered in Virginia’s eProcurement Portal (eVA), in order to receive reimbursement payments through OEMS | OEMS Vendor Instructions (missing)| eVA registration information
- Pursuant to the Virginia Emergency Medical Services Regulations 12VAC5-31-2850 Emergency awards. OEMS will accept Emergency Grant Applications at anytime from applicable agencies that have demonstrated a need arising from a natural or manmade disaster as defined in §44-146.16 of the Code of Virginia.
E-gift User Guides:
- E-Gift Authorized Agent User Guides | Licensed EMS Agencies | Non-Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-Gift Financial Officer User Guides | Licensed EMS Agencies | Non-Licensed EMS Agencies
- E-Gift OMD User Guide
- E-Gift Licensed EMS Agency Super User Guide
- E-Gift User Guide for Award Grantees
For assistance please contact OEMS-AppSupport@vdh.virginia.gov.